Stanley, Starrett, 2101s, PS&W - Boring, Blocks and Measuring
Ok, some quality user tools, some crispy, all work like they should, priced reasonably.  More pics of all the tools in the Flickr album linked below but some teasers to catch your attention.....

First up is a crispy Starrett 300mm scale combination square, very clean, with scribe; metric scale is satin finish, scale in mm's and 1/2 mm's; price 'em new and you'll see the value here at $55 plus shipping, less than half price; also in the pic is an 8" Tempered Divider by Wm. Johnson Co. of Newark NJ, had one just like this a few weeks ago and it went fast, this has the fine adjustment screw, great tool for $15 plus shipping; teaser pic: BOTH SOLD

[Image: 38162205392_c7f42b800a_b.jpg]

Next up is a really nice example of a Goodell-Pratt #5 1/2 eggbeater, this has two speeds, 1896 patent date design, works just as it should with an extremely smooth crank action; has often missing Chef's Hat side handle, main handle is solid and tight to the drill, chuck and jaws work as they should, handle end cap comes off for drill storage; great drill, great design and ready for work; excellent user drill with the two speed gizmosity - yours for $37 plus shipping, teaser pic:SOLD
[Image: 38194417351_99e90bdb2b_b.jpg]

Next up are three high quality braces in 12", 10" and 8" throws; starting from the left in the pic below, an 8" North Bros Yankee Bell System 2101, the NB versions had oil ports, which I prefer, harder to find in 8" throw, $45 plus shipping, in the middle we have a Stanley Yankee 2101 in 10" throw, $40 plus shipping, and to the left we have a PS&W, excellent maker, 12" throw brace with the ball bearing Lion Chuck (the industry answer to the NB chuck, which in my opinion is the equal of the Yankee 2101 chuck, both will hold round bits as well as normal brace bits, yours for $40 plus shipping; all are solid tools and work just like they should, likely the best braces ever made; here's a chance to get a full working set of 8, 10 and 12 inch braces, buy all three for $120 plus shipping.  Teaser:10" AND 8" 2101s SOLD - 
[Image: 38194421721_247349133a_b.jpg]

Now we'll get to some blocks, first is an early Stanley #103, has the SR&L logo spelled out on the iron, this is early 20th century, and the nice thing about the 103 is the iron advancement mechanism lever, very easy to adjust; body has 85% japanning, cap has most of it gone, plenty of iron left and it pulls shavings like it should (all of the planes have had their backs flattened and bevels reset on my Tormek, so they are ready for wood; slight evidence of prior rust on front sole, but certainly does not affect how hit performs, see pic of sole in the album; a really special small plane, yours for $30 plus shipping, teaser pic:

[Image: 38162199182_08fa5ebb33_b.jpg]

Next up is a late 50's, truly vintage Craftsman adjustable mouth standard angle block plane, this one is totally identical to the Stanley 9 1/2 and made by Stanley for Sears (later models were cheapened up in various ways); iron had original factory grind on it, not much use was made of this plane, perhaps one or two sticking doors got fixed, then it was put away until I found it in a shoebox; great condition, flattened and sharpened it up and performance is there, will make a very nice user for someone, I wish it was black instead of grey and marked Stanley, but its not, so grab this one for $25 plus shipping, ready to be put to wood, teaser:

[Image: 38194412331_be20cd2a23_b.jpg]

Next is a Stanley 220, holdover from a prior post, 98% japanning, all original, works just like it should and with the bonus of a two tone rosewood knob, which looks sorta cool, zero apologies on this plane, very nice condition, sharp and ready for work, yours for $20 plus shipping, teaser:
[Image: 37582800740_6bc7f799dd_b.jpg]

Next is another holdover from a prior post, what I call a "short set" of brace bits, Irwin pattern, sized in 16ths: ##4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16, most commonly used sizes, all have good flute life and the lead screws are not buggered up, they will be good users, sharpen insides of flutes with a diamond paddle or auger bit file, yours for $30 plus shipping; teaser:[Image: 23988007708_4a75bbfdf3_b.jpg]

[Image: 23988007708_4a75bbfdf3_b.jpg][Image: resize.png]

Last is another holdover, the brace to the right in the pic is an 8" Millers Falls #33, nice rosewood knob and handle, enclosed ratchet which is evidence of quality manufacture, and also works as it should; yours for $25 plus shipping; buy this brace with the short set of bits for $45 plus shipping, that's a deal..... teaser:

[Image: 37840479721_903900413b_b.jpg]

You can see a lot more pics of these tools in the Flickr album, pretty much in the order of posting above, at the following link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...0251316306

As always, first PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your full shipping address so I can quote postage and print mailing labels to box 'em up (if I don't box up right away sometimes I forget who got what); and I don't have paypal or other EFT technology, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum then checks are just fine.

As always, quality tools that work right, which I would own myself, priced reasonably for users.  Thanks for looking.......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Starrett and divider are gone.
GP eggbeater is sold.
10” 2101A is sold.
8” 2101 is gone
(11-06-2017, 07:21 AM)Admiral Wrote: 8” 2101 is gone

Short set of bits are gone.

To recap:  8" Millers Falls brace, 220, 9 1/2 and 103 blocks still available.  I'm very surprised the 103 is still available, solid little plane.  Let's move these, take $5 off of any of these tools.
(11-08-2017, 01:50 PM)Admiral Wrote: Short set of bits are gone.

To recap:  8" Millers Falls brace, 220, 9 1/2 and 103 blocks still available.  I'm very surprised the 103 is still available, solid little plane.  Let's move these, take $5 off of any of these tools.

All the tools are now sold.  Thanks to all for looking.