Discontinued Delta Parts
Does anyone have a source for discontinued Delta parts? Specifically I am seeking a 28-984 — a height attachment kit for older 14 inch bandsaws. Unsurprisingly, I don't seem to be able to find them anywhere. 

Thanks!
(11-09-2017, 06:06 PM)kiltedscotsman5 Wrote: Does anyone have a source for discontinued Delta parts? Specifically I am seeking a 28-984 — a height attachment kit for older 14 inch bandsaws. Unsurprisingly, I don't seem to be able to find them anywhere. 

Thanks!

E-Pay. The going price is $200 to $300 depending on vintage, condition, and completeness.
These guys sell NOS Delta parts and also make new replacements for some.
They show it instock. A bit pricey (twice as much as a Jet kit)
http://www.renovoparts.com/28-984-height...band-saws/

Rumor has it the riser kit for the most part fits (Jet Powermatic Grizzly) as these Taiwan/China cloned the Delta.
The only thing if you have a hexagonal post (compared to round) then this may require some work.
Also, you may need to remove or move the alignment pins on the riser block (I had to do this on my Jet as it skewed the alignment top to bottom half)....no a big deal.

Also, you could try and talk to Louis Iturra. This company is basically all bandsaw and used to sell the hex post as well.
Ittura Design, 4636 Fulton Road, Jacksonville, Fl 32225-1332 Order line 904-642-2802 email: KALLL@comcast.net

Phil.