Ulmia and Steiner planes
Offering up some things that I found recently. The Ulmia planes are what I would consider excellent condition although they have been used. The Steiner planes are, I believe, a bit older and show more signs of use. I would consider them to be in very good condition. Pics here are general. If you are interested in one or more, please PM me with an email address and I will be happy to send as many pics as you want. Prices do not include shipping. I generally use USPS, but I'm happy to use a different carrier if you prefer. First PM, blah blah blah. Here's a pic of the group of Ulmias. There is a rabbet plane, dovetail plane, router plane, 2 smoothers, a scrub and a burnishing tool for scrapers (there is a scraper in the box.
[Image: eKS1dIcm.jpg]
Prices are as follow:
Rabbeting plane.............$75
Dovetail plane.................$125
Router plane...................$50
Smoothers......................$75 each
Scrub..............................$50
Scraper burnisher and scraper.....$25
I would be happy to discuss a package price. Next up is a few Steiners. I'm told that these are every bit as good as the Ulmias.
[Image: CYXlezym.jpg][Image: rtFuFdMm.jpg]
Pricxes for these are:
Rabbeting plane..............$60
Smoother.......................$50
Scrub..............................$40

That's it for now. Thanks for looking.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
(11-13-2017, 01:32 PM)DaveParkis Wrote: Offering up some things that I found recently. The Ulmia planes are what I would consider excellent condition although they have been used. The Steiner planes are, I believe, a bit older and show more signs of use. I would consider them to be in very good condition. Pics here are general. If you are interested in one or more, please PM me with an email address and I will be happy to send as many pics as you want. Prices do not include shipping. I generally use USPS, but I'm happy to use a different carrier if you prefer. First PM, blah blah blah. Here's a pic of the group of Ulmias. There is a rabbet plane, dovetail plane, router plane, 2 smoothers, a scrub and a burnishing tool for scrapers (there is a scraper in the box.
[Image: eKS1dIcm.jpg]
Prices are as follow:
Rabbeting plane.............$75
Dovetail plane.................$125
Router plane...................$50
Smoothers......................$75 each
Scrub..............................$50
Scraper burnisher and scraper.....$25
I would be happy to discuss a package price. Next up is a few Steiners. I'm told that these are every bit as good as the Ulmias.
[Image: CYXlezym.jpg][Image: rtFuFdMm.jpg]
Pricxes for these are:
Rabbeting plane..............$60
Smoother.......................$50
Scrub..............................$40

That's it for now. Thanks for looking.

Ulmia scrub plane is sold. Thanks!!
Got the Ulmia scrub. Excellent shape. Thanks
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
Glad you like it. Thanks!!
(11-15-2017, 10:51 PM)DaveParkis Wrote: Glad you like it. Thanks!!

The Ulmia router plane and dovetail plane have been sold. Thanks!!
The Ulmia rabbeting plane is now $60 and the smoothers are now $40 each.