A little fun with my above bench air line. Voice activated.
(11-14-2017, 01:40 AM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: https://youtu.be/nT60Yk3TS08

What are you going to get when you say "Ah Crap"
Confused
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(11-14-2017, 12:13 PM)Splinter Puller Wrote: thanks for the idea.  I have alexa.  I have an air compressor and I have a 120v soleniod air valve.  I'm going to pop a wifi outlet controller on the air compressor and use either my smart phone or Alexa to turn the thing on and off.

(11-14-2017, 01:09 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: I used a Hook 433mhz bridge for these Etekcity brand outlets. Pretty cheap setup.  Plus still works with the remotes as well.

Well,  I got the compressor and air valve running off of my smart phone last night.   Worked great!.    I see on the instructions  that come with the smart outlet that they don't recommend using it to run industrial motors like pumps and air compressors so I ordered a $10 motor contactor.  This will isolate the motor loads from the smart outlet and problem solved.  I'll post a few pics when I get the rig in a pretty metal box hanging on the wall besides the compressor.
WoodNET... the new safespace
Yes pretty much only have them switch a coil or power a less than 10 amp load. Also id make them easy to replace as well.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(11-14-2017, 01:40 AM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: https://youtu.be/nT60Yk3TS08

Cool
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020