Grizzly 10% off Coupon
Looking to buy a Grizzly Band Saw and was wondering if anyone had a 10% off coupon they don't plan on using.

Thank you in advance!
I used to call them them and ask when they are going to put a certain expensive tool on sale or discount. If I got lucky, I'd be told when or the person just might give me a discount right then and there since it will be on sale soon anyway.  Sometimes they really don't know, in which case is they'll just say NO and block your phone.
Laugh

Looks like many are on sale now.
Actually, the bandsaw that I want is part of their Black Friday sale, I was just hoping I could get an extra 10% off as well.
(11-14-2017, 03:28 PM)dritcheson Wrote: Looking to buy a Grizzly Band Saw and was wondering if anyone had a 10% off coupon they don't plan on using.

Thank you in advance!

Right now they have a huge sale going on with not only bandsaws but a lot of other tools as well.  You need to check with the prices on line right now and it will show the discounted price.

I got the 3hp DC Friday and it was discounted $30 and they also sent me a Vet discount of 5% which I used some funds I saved and my wife put the rest on the CC.
I am pretty sure the G0555 is on discount also
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Not sure if its the one you are looking for, but if you want the G0513X2BF you can use the code Walker10 to get 10% off...  I just stumbled upon it looking at youtube reviews of Grizzly bandsaws.  (I am in the market myself!)  If your interested it came from this video, hopefully I am not doing anything wrong by posting it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4LblDyJwcg&t=105s 

Good luck with your soon to be new bandsaw!
Charlie