Replacement finish recommendation
I have a batch of bandsaw boxes to finish and been using gloss Deft brush on lacquer. It's becoming too cold to work outside and I'm looking for a new finish that I can apply inside the house and now be obnoxious fumes or strong smell that will give a nice gloss finish.
Aliens haven't contacted Earth because there's no sign of intelligence here
Get a poly waterbase. No smell. Cabot sells one that can be sprayed or brushed. Nice stuff. Very durable. I used it on all the vanity's and bath cabs I made for customers.
Cabot 8082, is a satan
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-14-2017, 06:51 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Get a poly waterbase. No smell. Cabot sells one that can be sprayed or brushed. Nice stuff. Very durable. I used it on all the vanity's and bath cabs I made for customers.
Cabot 8082, is a satan

Do they have a gloss version?
(11-14-2017, 07:00 PM)Gary™ Wrote: Do they have a gloss version?

Yes I've seen it on the shelf but don't have the number
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Cabot 8080
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I'll get some and give it a try and report back results.

thanks all!