This Forum is so .... ( )
.... it needs some life. The Schwarz posted some of his Friday Humor. "... Make Me Barf" hits on several tired/dumb/stupid expressions, >>>> SNIP>>> Delete.

https://www.popularwoodworking.com/woodw...-make-barf
Off topic...but what the heck is up with the popwood website? Terribly slow regardless. Home. Work. LTE. Terrible. Been that way for a few weeks
(11-17-2017, 08:50 PM)AUswimKC Wrote: Off topic...but what the heck is up with the popwood website? Terribly slow regardless. Home. Work. LTE. Terrible. Been that way for a few weeks

Haven't noticed, but this thread isn't so humorous to me. I will try to delete the original post.....
Off topic...but what the heck is up with the popwood website? Terribly slow regardless. Home. Work. LTE. Terrible. Been that way for a few weeks
[quote pid='7551270' dateline='1510949059']
[/quote]

He must be running out of things to talk about. Next he'll critique what constitutes a glue versus an adhesive.
(11-17-2017, 10:24 PM)Bentley Wrote: [quote pid='7551270' dateline='1510949059']

He must be running out of things to talk about. Next he'll critique what constitutes a glue versus an adhesive.
[/quote]

Didn't he do that already?
I found it more humor-less than humorous.  The Schwartz must be losing his touch and is just filling his quota of column inches.
His LostPress blog is souring me. Big long post yesterday about him closing his email addresses as he got tired of answering questions from fans.
But he sure wastes a lot of time on the blog posting those notes.
Smirk

I've followed him for 20 years thinking he might grow up someday.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Well, I have to agree with him. But, that isn't unusual. 

I don't think humor was his word. Rather mine, to soften the sarcasm, or accuracy of his deprecating point. We can be full of ourselves in a lot of ways; or, a little too modest. But a dead giveaway is how we define our work, and ourselves. Chris smacked my same  thoughts out of the park.
(11-18-2017, 11:25 AM)EStwood_ Wrote: His LostPress blog is souring me. Big long post yesterday about him closing his email addresses as he got tired of answering questions from fans.
But he sure wastes a lot of time on the blog posting those notes.
Smirk

I've followed him for 20 years thinking he might grow up someday.
Laugh

He lost me about 5 years ago, when he started telling me things I already knew. Plus, I wasn’t particularly interested in dead French authors, yet he whines and complains of pretentious woodworkers calling their work “bespoke” when his decade old man crush on Andre Roubo is the height of pretentiousness, IMHO.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis