Router table height?
Mine is 36", pretty close to the Uni & shaper, all are comfortable.

Oddly, my workbench is 33", also comfortable.

Bottom line, if you like it, doesn't matter what height it is.

Ed
(11-20-2017, 12:45 AM)Cian Wrote: Curious - How tall are you guys?

I'm 5' 9".

I should be about 6' 4" with the weight I carry, though...
Crazy
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
When I built the router table I have now, I tried stacking material on top of my workbench until I found a height that I thought would be appropriate to play a piano while standing. I felt that the arm motions for playing a keyboard and working stock on a router table would be done at comparable heights, and 40-1/2" is what I ended up with. That was 13 years ago when I was 6'-2" (I'm 6'-1" now) and I have not regretted it at all. Most comfortable, and safe, to work at that height.
(11-20-2017, 01:22 AM)Steve N Wrote: <snip>
I think shop engineers are all short guys  
Big Grin

Now they make band saws taller it seems, doesn't make sense.

It's pretty easy to make things taller. Make 'em shorter? Maybe not so easy.
Wink True about the band saws but I think the height there depends on what the designers envision the saw being used for. A smaller saw maybe used for curves and scrolling should maybe be higher than one designed for mostly ripping, resawing and the like.