Inca 259 Table Saw w/ Sliding Table and Mortiser
Hi All,
For sale is my Inca 259 Table Saw w/ Sliding Table and Mortiser. This was bought new by my father, has been very well cared for, and is great condition.

Comes with sliding table, mortiser, miter gauge, tenoning jig, hold downs, moulding head and various profile cutters, various saw blades, sanding drum and disc, wrenches and other odds and ends. Currently wired 220.

I am asking $1,000 OBO for everything. Local pick up in Fargo, ND.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

(11-19-2017, 09:02 PM)Matt Krusen Wrote: Hi All,
For sale is my Inca 259 Table Saw w/ Sliding Table and Mortiser. This was bought new by my father, has been very well cared for, and is great condition.

Comes with sliding table, mortiser, miter gauge, tenoning jig, hold downs, moulding head and various profile cutters, various saw blades, sanding drum and disc, wrenches and other odds and ends. Currently wired 220.

I am asking $1,000 OBO for everything. Local pick up in Fargo, ND.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
What is the motor type/power, and the blade size?
(11-20-2017, 11:08 AM)BassMD Wrote: What is the motor type/power, and the blade size?

The motor is a Dayton 1.5hp, 1 phase, currently wired 220v. It can easily be wired to 110v.

I have always used 8" blades on this saw. You can also use 10" blades but they won't lower completely beneath the table.
A friend of mine had one, excellent tool, and if I were closer I would think hard about buying it.  For those who want to know more, here's a YouTube "tour" of what I think is a similar machine; fun to watch even if you're not in the position to buy this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ6NDr1GOEE
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Those machines are so cool, ahead of their time for sure. Good luck with your sale. Have you posted on the INCA forum? I know there are some rabid enthusiasts of these.
I never knew something like this existed. Pretty cool!
Very nice smooth running saw.
(11-21-2017, 05:58 PM)cow puncher Wrote: Very nice smooth running saw.

I remember wanting one of those forty years ago...Excellent saw and a great buy...Good thing for me it isn't closer !!!!!!!!
Crazy
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(11-21-2017, 05:58 PM)cow puncher Wrote: Very nice smooth running saw.

I remember wanting one of those forty years ago...Excellent saw and a great buy...Good thing for me it isn't closer !!!!!!!!
Crazy

I do still have my Inca jointer/planer !!!
Yes
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Back in the mid 1980's,  I seriously considered an INCA  259. Looked at one in tool store in Berkeley CA (Garrett Wade ?? Or was it Rosewood??). Nicely built, designed, well thought out accessories, etc.,

Almost wrote the cheque for the saw with a mortising table, tennon jig. That is until I found that the arbor did not tilt, the table did. Later bought a Uni-saw instead.