Inca 259 Table Saw w/ Sliding Table and Mortiser
Thanks for the kind words all. It certainly is a great machine.

Still available and open to offers!
(11-23-2017, 10:15 AM)Matt Krusen Wrote: Thanks for the kind words all. It certainly is a great machine.

Still available and open to offers!

Patience, grasshopper, great machine, Fargo Is the issue, but someone will realize the true value here.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Do belive that Admiral is onto something.

Have you thought about Ebay?
Yeah I'm going to have to revert to Ebay here pretty soon unfortunately.
(11-25-2017, 08:29 PM)Matt Krusen Wrote: Yeah I'm going to have to revert to Ebay here pretty soon unfortunately.

You are still going to have to deal with shipping. For pickup, maybe Craig’s List?  There was a recent thread about economy shipping via Greyhound buses, also Fastenal has a shipping deal that is not unreasonable if there’s is one of their stores in ND. Then there is the crating, etc.  As always, location, location, location.  Wish you were closer, my bro is working a consulting gig in Columbus OH, and at thanksgiving I asked him if he would take a road trip to Fargo before he comes home for Christmas, and he laughed at me!

PS:  Link to Fastenal Third Party Logistics:  https://www.fastenal.com/en/22/3pl-(thir...logistics) as this may work cost wise for someone say in a 250 mile radius, which would increase your market.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Matt--if you were back in Indiana, that would have been in my garage a week ago!!
earl
(11-26-2017, 06:27 AM)greenacres2 Wrote: Matt--if you were back in Indiana, that would have been in my garage a week ago!!  
earl

Dang it! Well who knows, if I still have it next time I drive down to South Bend, I'll let you know.
Is the saw still available?

Thanks,

Andy
(01-11-2018, 12:52 PM)Avispex Wrote: Is the saw still available?

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy,
Yes, saw is still available!
If you are a member over at OWWM.org, there is a sub forum called The Ruckerer's Rodeo.  Named after Keith Rucker, the whole concept is that folks that want to buy long distance get assistance from others to move the item along the way.  Sometimes its totally free, somtimes you pay for things like gas/etc to help it get to its final destination.  Not the fastest method, patience is required.  Since this is an Inca and over 20 years old, it qualifies to be talked about on that board.  Good luck with whoever buys it.