Sold.....Waxed Canvas Tool Roll ... New Style
Hello All ... I was asked by a fellow member if I made the two sided tool roll, with flaps etc., so I made a prototype, and now have one available up for grabs here. Martexin waxed canvas, two sided, with alternating pockets, and can up to 20 tools, depending on size of tool. In the photo are a set of standard chisels.......... double stitched, and great character in this waxed canvas. $55, includes shipping the the cont. USA. PayPal is preferred if at all possible, but will accept other forms of payment .... Don
(Sorry for the horrible photo .... Tried to edit, but can't seem to change photos on an edit .... PM if you would like a few better photos )

Attached Files Image(s)

(11-19-2017, 09:23 PM)Yotie Wrote: Hello All ... I was asked by a fellow member if I made the two sided tool roll, with flaps etc., so I made a prototype, and now have one available up for grabs here.  Martexin waxed canvas, two sided, with alternating pockets, and can up to 20 tools, depending on size of tool.  In the photo are a set of standard chisels.......... double stitched, and great character in this waxed canvas. $55, includes shipping the the cont. USA.  PayPal is preferred if at all possible, but will accept other forms of payment .... Don
(Sorry for the horrible photo .... Tried to edit, but can't seem to change  photos on an edit .... PM if you would like a few better photos )

PM sent
Sold ....