New Czech Edge website -Update
Looks like Bob Z. has a new website and has some great Black Friday deals going! Also free domestic and international shipping. I know many here have ordered from him in the past and his tools get very good reviews. Might be worth a look!

Doug
I am rather fond of is "Pattern Pilot" marking knife, myself. I have had the pleasure of dealing with him a couple of times. Nice guy.
BontzSawWorks.net
(11-22-2017, 08:57 AM)RonB1957 Wrote: I am rather fond of is "Pattern Pilot" marking knife, myself. I have had the pleasure of dealing with him a couple of times. Nice guy.

Ron, what about it appeals to you? I'm thinking about getting one.
Looks like a "Cyber Monday" special has been added!

Doug
(11-22-2017, 02:17 PM)theoldfart Wrote: Ron, what about it appeals to you? I'm thinking about getting one.

The blade is not too thin and flimsy while being fairly long. If memory servers me correctly it is 0.0625, about 1/16" thick. The kits are my first choice for gifts as I make my own handles.
BontzSawWorks.net
(11-26-2017, 10:23 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: The blade is not too thin and flimsy while being fairly long. If memory servers me correctly it is 0.0625, about 1/16" thick. The kits are my first choice for gifts as I make my own handles.

Kerf Kadet user here. Before Lee Valley picked up a couple of his offerings, Bob used to be a vender at the Lie-Nielsen events, at least around Maryland. Always the nice guy with a rant of "You just purchased my last version in cocobolo, now I need to turn another one." It wasn't til the 2nd time seeing him that I bought a Kerf Kadet in O1 steel, then the third time I bought one of his birdcage awls.

I highly recommend Bob Z's marking knives.
WoodTinker