Early WoodNet, still more added
(03-12-2024, 08:54 PM)GNP Wrote: NoTalentRookie a blast from the past.  Good to see you back here. I've made dozens of the reindeer from the plans you posted here .

Yes it is! Good to see you back.

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

[quote pid="8177043" dateline="1710294487"]
I believe it was Bones that donated the weekend at his cabin. His real name was Alan.
[/quote]

Yep - that was him.  Thanks!
Life is short. Eat your dessert first.

With great power comes a large electric bill.
(02-19-2024, 09:53 AM)NoTalentRookie Wrote: Well heck,  if ole Dave can sign back on, I reckon I can too!

Says the last time I signed on was 2016-07-18,  Sorry, I had to go to the rest room!

Hello to all you old timers, who might remember me.

If you're a newbie, my only claim to fame, is that I'm the guy who brought the Reindeer to the forum. 

I've lurked a few times over the years, but that's all.

My woodworking has slacked way off.....life, etc. 

I'm finally retired as of the first of the year.  As soon as I can catch up the "Honey Do" list, from SWMBO, then I hope to get back at it some.

I'll try not to be gone quite as long between postings....but no promises! LOL

What  ^^^he^^^ said.

I lurk now and then, but don't have a lot to say theses days.

Hi y'all.
Don't confuse the promptness of the replies here with accuracy.  Badwhiskey 08/23/09
Thank God Annie takes after her Mom.  barnowl 04-11-11
Bug 
(02-19-2024, 09:53 AM)NoTalentRookie Wrote: Well heck,  if ole Dave can sign back on, I reckon I can too!

Says the last time I signed on was 2016-07-18,  Sorry, I had to go to the rest room!

Hello to all you old timers, who might remember me.

If you're a newbie, my only claim to fame, is that I'm the guy who brought the Reindeer to the forum. 

I've lurked a few times over the years, but that's all.

My woodworking has slacked way off.....life, etc. 

I'm finally retired as of the first of the year.  As soon as I can catch up the "Honey Do" list, from SWMBO, then I hope to get back at it some.

I'll try not to be gone quite as long between postings....but no promises! LOL

Hey bud, good to see yer still around.
Retirement and honey doo's...............

Retirement isn't what it's supposed to be, and your honey do list will never end. Lol
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020