Early WoodNet, still more added
(12-03-2017, 08:26 PM)Admiral Wrote: A great guy, we never shook in person, and that is my loss.

Yes
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

(12-20-2017, 11:55 PM)K. L McReynolds Wrote: How many remember the Two by Four Challenges?

I lost all the pictures in a crash, but there were some AMAZING creations!!

vaguely , but I was in a 2x6 contest in 2011
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
(12-21-2017, 03:42 PM)Woodshop Wrote: vaguely ,  but I was in a 2x6 contest ...

Yup.

2 x 6 x 8'

And some very creative woodworkers !!
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]

.pdf   Warehouse Warriors.pdf (Size: 193.87 KB / Downloads: 238)
Cleaning shop, found a picture of the Warehouse Warrior crew!
(12-30-2017, 04:18 PM)K. L McReynolds Wrote: Cleaning shop, found a picture of the Warehouse Warrior crew!

That's great! 
Cool

I coulda swore I video taped that too, but I have no idea where that VHS is hidden. 
Crazy

Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-30-2017, 04:18 PM)K. L McReynolds Wrote: Cleaning shop, found a picture of the Warehouse Warrior crew!

Mac
For those of us with senior memories,could you put some names to those guys?Glad you found that pic,it is a keeper.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(12-31-2017, 07:12 AM)chips ahoy Wrote: Mac
 For those of us with senior memories,could you put some names to those guys?Glad you found that pic,it is a keeper.

Mel

Blush
Blush My own senior memory-----

Left to right:

Doc, Trosey, Eric(Last???), Missouri Sawdust, (Blank, he worked for Delta Tool), and myself.

I also found both the demo tape and a copy of the show tape(on VHS). Am exploring getting equipment to transfer to CD. If anyone has that equipment and would like to do that, PM me.
Thank you sir,maybe that was (e) Sanford? and Delta 007.Appreciate the names.Happy New year.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(12-31-2017, 07:15 PM)chips ahoy Wrote: Thank you sir,maybe that was (e) Sanford? and Delta 007.Appreciate the names.Happy New year.

Mel

(e) Sanford is correct---the other predates 007---although there is a back story to how/why Delta007 became a member.