Early WoodNet, still more added
There was another guy who worked for Delta but be darned if I remember his name.There was some issue with those guys representing the company on the forum,or something of that nature.It may come to me ,if so I will let you know.Some of the old timers must know.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(01-01-2018, 06:47 AM)chips ahoy Wrote: There was another guy who worked for Delta but be darned if I remember his name.There was some issue with those guys representing the company on the forum,or something of that nature.It may come to me ,if so I will let you know.Some of the old timers must know.

Mel

The other guy, if it's the one I'm thinking of, was an engineer at Delta.  Had a screen name that had something to do with a classic car, or something similar.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(01-02-2018, 08:12 AM)TDKPE Wrote: The other guy, if it's the one I'm thinking of, was an engineer at Delta.  Had a screen name that had something to do with a classic car, or something similar.

I think you are right,still can't think of his screen name,but we are getting closer.

Mel
It was Mustang plus some letters or numbers.
(01-02-2018, 12:40 PM)badwhiskey Wrote: It was Mustang plus some letters or numbers.

Rock2car
(01-02-2018, 02:53 PM)K. L McReynolds Wrote: Rock2car

That's it!

But is he the guy in the photo?
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(01-02-2018, 03:47 PM)TDKPE Wrote: That's it!

But is he the guy in the photo?

Yes
Yes
Yes
Well done Mac,I knew you would get it eventually,now all are accounted for.
Yes
Yes

Mel
How about a roll call for the departed/missing/lost?

Trogdolyte
Evil Overlord
Trosey
Doc
Gillie
Lab Lover
Golf Rat
Wiseman
Sir Chiz