Early WoodNet, still more added
ToolFool
BoBo
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Rebel
ClampMan
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Rich Hall
John V
Dru
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
Wasn't there a guy called "Cat chaser" or was that his car?
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(01-04-2018, 09:16 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Wasn't there a guy called "Cat chaser" or was that his car?

That was RbL2's car. A yellow ford roadster. 1923 or so. I think I got the RbL2 name right....maybe...
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-02-2018, 12:40 PM)badwhiskey Wrote: It was Mustang plus some letters or numbers.

wasn't me
Smile

It always works on paper!
Dang it. It was the ‘classic car’ reference that made me implicate you.
Niki.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
Name escapes me........the dust collector dude. There was some wars fought on that front.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

CurlyLog=Fandango
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020