Laguna cool blocks question
Lig Vital, and regular cool blocks ain't these. Should be a law shaping a block so you have to buy from an expensive source. Criminal I tell ya.

[Image: laguna-ab00003a-cool-block-kit-for-lt14s...series.jpg]
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(11-22-2017, 05:32 PM)Steve N Wrote: Lig Vital, and regular cool blocks ain't these. Should be a law shaping a block so you have to buy from an expensive source. Criminal I tell ya.

He seems to be talking about the regular ceramic inserts.  His description of a rectangular guide is what leads me to this conclusion.
It wasn't till he said something about 150 bux, and I said hmmmmm gonna Google these things, he has to be ordering a gross of them. Nope.....
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(11-23-2017, 12:55 AM)Steve N Wrote: It wasn't till he said something about 150 bux, and I said hmmmmm gonna Google these things, he has to be ordering a gross of them. Nope.....

Those are fancy indeed.  Is it $150 for the entire assembly or just the inserts?   I bet one can make or obtain Lignum Vitae dowels to fit in the same space as those inserts.