Plumbing gods heard me brag
for the backstory

I thought I had the leaks stopped.

#1 Son and prospective daughter-in-law are due in an hour.

I found big puddle in hall underneath bathroom I've been working on.

Yep.  Missed a leak or a new one developed.

Only good news is that it's a double so we now have only one that works
Upset

Both of the original faucets are going back to seller with NASTY note.
No
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
One should never taunt the plumbing Gods

NEVER

(11-22-2017, 04:38 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Only good news is that it's a double so we now have only one that works
Upset

but...but....you have  a new tool,too! 
AND may end up with another one!
Smile
Maybe it's leftovers. Could have taken time to soak through?
Actually, it's possible the plumbing gods were commissioned by the "permit" gods to get even with you. [url=[Image: rolling.gif]]
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I hate plumbing. This is why. Actually, I don't hate rough-in. I hate the final fixture installation because of all the weird connections, different thread sizes and diameters and needing to puzzle out the pieces I need for each job.
    I am usually pretty much on the non hate side of plumbing but this is what I got last night from a tenant.  I am hating plumbing today
probably even more tomorrow when I have to go and fix it.  Lucky for me and them they are going to their parents house for the holiday dinner
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Ayup.

Right in the middle of the prep work for today ( Thanksgiving ) LOML informs me that
the toilet in our master bath has a slooow drip.  No way to fix it right now, so we stuck a red
solo cup under it. Redneck solution to be sure.  And yes, I am watching it like a hawk, etc.
Tomorrow, I get to play plumber again.

Side note, I called my baby sister this morning to wish her well, etc. She told me her son
had to make three trips to the hardware store to fix a faucet leak they had.  I told her that
is about par. She said he told her "I HATE plumbing."  I replied that he sounds like his
Uncle Mark....!!
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me