Veritas planes, stanley starrett etc.
All prices are plus shipping.  I can give plenty other pics if you need something....but if you do please give me your email.

Veritas Bevel Up Jointer with instructions and plane sack. Used VERY little.  $250

Veritas Low Angle Smoother wirh instructions and plane sack. $170 Again used VERY little.
Stanley No 80 wannabe. "MADE IN USA" is the only markings. Free with purchase of one of the 2 Veritas planes. No blade.

Stanley No 103 10 inch brace. $25 Sweetheart.

Stanley 8 inch brace. Sweetheart but I have no clue the number.  The wood on the handle doesn't spin. Shows a crack. $10

Stanley No 102 black plane.  Notice the similarities with the Veritas Apron Plane. $15. 

Starrett Miter Saw Protractor. 505A-12 $35 New from LV is $86. Has some sharpe marks on the edges.

Lee Valley Spokeshave Roll. $10. New is $20

Attached Files Image(s)

"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
More pics

Attached Files Image(s)

Más fotos...

Attached Files Image(s)

Sent pm on 102 & miter gauge
I think I have the braces over priced. Let's say $15 on the 903 and $5 on the other one.
I have been asked about the steel and the angle on the Low Angle Smoother.  It is A2 and 25 degrees.
If the starrett isnt spoken for ill be next in line.
(11-25-2017, 07:22 AM)mike9 Wrote: If the starrett isnt spoken for ill be next in line.

That and the Stanley plane are sold. Thanks.
The Veritas Low Angle Smoother is now $160. Buy it and you can have either brace. Also I can throw in a stack of Woodsmith magazines for your enjoyment.  There is probably 15 maybe 20.
The low angle smoother and the Spokeshave roll are still available.  

If you want the smoother I'll throw in a stack of the woodsmith and the roll if u want.

Last bump before eBay.