SEATTLE: Cheap 6” Dust collection fittings and hoses
I have 3+ large boxes of 6” (some 4”) PVC fittings of wye, 45, (two 45’s make good long radius 90), 6 to 4 reducers, 6”clear flex hoses and homemade blast gates selling cheap.  Will cost you mear $1500 to buy these today.  Take all for $200. Prefer to sell as a lot, no shipping.  They have never been glued.  I am in Monroe.  Photos show SOME of the fittings, there are a lot more in boxes.  PM or email with question.  Would like to make room ASAP.

Attached Files Image(s)

Does my butt make my jeans look fat?
(11-25-2017, 05:37 PM)Yucholian Wrote: I have 3+ large boxes of 6” (some 4”) PVC fittings of wye, 45, (two 45’s make good long radius 90), 6 to 4 reducers, 6”clear flex hoses and homemade blast gates selling cheap.  Will cost you mear $1500 to buy these today.  Take all for $200. Prefer to sell as a lot, no shipping.  They have never been glued.  I am in Monroe.  Photos show SOME of the fittings, there are a lot more in boxes.  PM or email with question.  Would like to make room ASAP.

PM sent
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" Arthur 'Big Guy' Carlson