Free lumber
I've got some free lumber that needs gone, can email pics on request.
It's dry , has been in my shop for at least 8 years maybe longer.
Four planks of 5/4 QSWO 8" wide just over 8' long, really nice wood, made a wine rack with it for a neighbor years ago, grain looked stunning.
One slab of cherry, live edge one edge, 2 or 3 knots 15" wide at the widest, 8' longĀ  1 3/8" thick, I was going to make a live edge hall table and make a feature out of the knots, but that won't happen now.
Moisture meter has it all under 11% it's been stable for years, all is flat and not twisted in any way, just need it gone.

Allentown PA area
no permiti el bicho morderte
Awesome offer on your part.
Big Grin
Duuuuudddddee
I only wish I had the time to pick it up this week. . Now, if you can wait till next Tuesday I can take a ride then.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Pm sent
(11-27-2017, 05:31 AM)johndi Wrote: Pm sent

PM sent as well in case the wood is still available.
My two favorite woods. Very cool.
Wishing I was closer.
Someone is getting an early Christmas !
ok, have four PM's in hand so I'll assume at least one of them will take it.
I'm responding to PMs in the order they arrived, if one falls through, I'll PM the next one until we get a winner
Smile
no permiti el bicho morderte