Veritas tenon saws - SOLD
I have 2 brand new Veritas tenon saws - never used - rip and crosscut - Not seconds
Lee valley just put factory seconds for 93 each plus shipping and they are sold out now

My Price: 175 to me plus actual shipping - paypal f/f

—— SOLD —-
"Humble pie was delicious as an abstract motivational tool. But when you have to actually take a bite, it tastes terrible."
Dan Shaughnessy, boston globe on the Patriots loss in Superbowl XLII
(11-27-2017, 08:03 AM)identity_crisis Wrote: I have 2 brand new Veritas tenon saws - never used - rip and crosscut - Not seconds
Lee valley just put factory seconds for 93 each plus shipping and they are sold out now

My Price: 175 to me plus actual shipping - paypal f/f

Can you provide some pics?
“Show us a man who never makes a mistake and we will show a man who never makes anything." 
(11-28-2017, 04:21 PM)Harry Page Wrote: Can you provide some pics?

He says they are unused, so how about a look at the source site for pictures (and other info):

http://www.leevalley.com/us/Wood/page.as...68511&ap=1

Pull the trigger, Harry!
Fair winds and following seas,
Jim Waldron
I wouldn't buy anything without actual item pics. That's just me though.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
Nice saws that get great reviews in WW mags. Were I not already "flush" with handsaws, I'd be a prospect. Lee Valley is the best, IMO!

Good luck with the sale!

Doug
Just pay the fees yourself (get the seller his full amount requested) and do regular purchase items paypal. It will cover you if there is an unforseen issue.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Hi all

I’m travelling but will post some pics when i get back - i’ll need to open the boxes.

I’ve bought and sold intermittently through the years on this forum (since 2003) without any issues either direction.

Andy
"Humble pie was delicious as an abstract motivational tool. But when you have to actually take a bite, it tastes terrible."
Dan Shaughnessy, boston globe on the Patriots loss in Superbowl XLII
Andy is an honorable guy, if he says they are new, they are, based on my prior experience.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(11-29-2017, 12:13 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Just pay the fees yourself (get the seller his full amount requested) and do regular purchase items paypal. It will cover you if there is an unforseen issue.

I agree with this. The fees are reasonable and it just seems like the right thing to do.
Well, if Harry won't pull the trigger, maybe I will. My son doesn't have a very good tenon saw and could use these. A nice Christmas present - nicer than the one I had planned for him, but he's been a pretty good [sic] boy this year.

Harry better hurry before these are gone at a very good price from a well regarded and reliable member here.
Fair winds and following seas,
Jim Waldron