Rigid Miter Saw stand
At Home Depot for $99. Picked one up, very impressed with it.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(11-27-2017, 05:52 PM)Admiral Wrote: At Home Depot for $99. Picked one up, very impressed with it.

That does look pretty good for the price. If I didn't have one of the original MSUV's from HD, it would be an option. How well does it work setting up with the saw on it?
(11-28-2017, 07:21 AM)EvilTwin Wrote: That does look pretty good for the price.  If I didn't have one of the original MSUV's from HD, it would be an option.  How well does it work setting up with the saw on it?

I'm keeping it folded up with the saw attached and vertical to save space, just wheel it out, one foot pedal, easy push forward and down, locks very securely in place. Folds up just as easily and securely.  Has left and right work supports adjustable vertically that extend out horizontally with screw knobs to lock in place, sits firmly in place, substantial steel tubular construction.  Saw (Bosch 12") bolted on the arms with no issues and the saw mounting arms lock down solidly over the tubular frame.  Two levers on the mounting arms release the saw if you want to take it off (the mounting arms remain with the saw).  Assembly instructions were adequate but you had to read them closely, and were mostly pictorial, so took me 30 minutes to get everything properly put together. When cutting, does not rock at all (mind you, I'm set up on a concrete floor so for site work you have to find a relatively level surface).  Big wheels are a plus to handle job site terrain.  I can see why it was originally priced at $199, my first Ridgid purchase and as I said I was impressed with the overall quality and design.  Bolt and nut heads were powdercoated too.  Box was a lot heavier than I thought it would be, which lead me to buy it as that implied stoutness as they had none in the store assembled and I was working from the website picture and could not tell how weak the frame might be.  Great deal if you are in the market for one. It was a Black Friday deal but there are still some out there, link below.   I retired the lightweight Workmate that previously held the saw.....

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-Unive.../206992161
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Now that is a good deal!
I have one of those stands and agree it's well built. I keep a 10" slider mounted on it and fold it up parked behind the bench. Roll it out when I need it then park it until next time.

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski