CLOSED - Hand Forged Coin Ring

[attachment=5979]I have offered these the past couple years and will continue again this year for a great cause.  Your choice of a hand forged ring made from a US quarter or half dollar. Sizes 5 - 9 work best with a quarter and larger sizes 10 - 14 work best with a half dollar.  If you don't have a specific size or would rather have it as a pendant I can but one on a leather neckless like the one in the photo.  I will pay for shipping.
  Re: CLOSED - Hand Forged Coin Ring ([attachment=5980][at...)
Send me a PM, and I'll help you restore your previous account.

Let's start at $40
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there
Thanks for bidding Randy. Just a note my old profile was restored so if you have questions or want to contact me using the PM use this account.  (dbonde)  thanks.
All I can say it THANK YOU for the one you make me out of the .50 piece.  I wear it almost everyday and I love it.

Also I am thankful that you were able to get the word "Liberty in the inside" it meant a lot to me and I feel it is priceless.
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.
I have mine as well, love it.
Jim in Virginia
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
Thanks guys that means a lot.  I have great respect for those in the military that have served and sacrificed for all of us.

Dave
(11-28-2017, 11:31 AM)Randy B. Wrote: Let's start at $40

Current High bid
"Some people are like glow sticks. I just want to snap them in half and shake the sh%# out of them until the light comes on."

"A centurion walks into a bar, holds up two fingers and says "Five beers, please"

I think I won?
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there
(11-28-2017, 11:31 AM)Randy B. Wrote: Let's start at $40

We have a winner!
"Some people are like glow sticks. I just want to snap them in half and shake the sh%# out of them until the light comes on."

"A centurion walks into a bar, holds up two fingers and says "Five beers, please"