Router problem
(12-01-2017, 06:34 AM)fredhargis Wrote: I may have not been clear, mine is in perfect working order at the moment. Being the size it is, it doesn't get too much use. So I keep it for those rare occasions I need the large hand held router. What I especially like is the long stroke on the plunge base. Thanks for the offer, but I'd bet there are some others here who could use the controller (and maybe other stuff). For anyone interested, that router is identical to the FT2000, they only changed the color of some parts.
Okay, Fred.  Glad you are in good shape now.   If anyone needs the controller, it is out of the router body and in good shape.  I have lots of other parts that were not damaged, but the motor and "drive shaft" are toast.  The other parts are free to anyone who will pay for the smallest priority mail box, about $7 last time I looked.

Al
Al (doc1)