jewerly plan
I am looking for a plan for jewelry boxes--I saw one in one of the woodsmith  magazines a while back, does anyone have that issue, I have all the issues  four the last 5 years, it would save me sometime going thru the issues. thanks
Bob,
(11-29-2017, 11:23 AM)BB-BOB Wrote: I am looking for a plan for jewelry boxes--I saw one in one of the woodsmith  magazines a while back, does anyone have that issue, I have all the issues  four the last 5 years, it would save me sometime going thru the issues. thanks
Bob,

PM sent to you.
(11-29-2017, 11:23 AM)BB-BOB Wrote: I am looking for a plan for jewelry boxes--I saw one in one of the woodsmith  magazines a while back, does anyone have that issue, I have all the issues  four the last 5 years, it would save me sometime going thru the issues. thanks
Bob,

Word of caution here, the bigger you build it, the more it will cost you to fill it!
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.