ISO Table Saw
In search of a Table Saw.  Maybe Hybrid.  Looking to upgrade from my portable contractors saw to a better cabinet-style table saw.  Located in New Mexico but willing to pay freight.
(11-29-2017, 11:59 AM)wakkywizard Wrote: In search of a Table Saw.  Maybe Hybrid.  Looking to upgrade from my portable contractors saw to a better cabinet-style table saw.  Located in New Mexico but willing to pay freight.

Check your local Craigslist and Ebay. Might find something in your neighborhood. Good move, BTW.

Doug
in addition to checking your local Craigslist expand the search to neighboring cities and states. do you ha e a budget for this? Timeline? Urgent need? Sometimes just trolling the sites for about a month may payoff. I really can think of a time when I saw a TS listed for sale in that area on woodworking forums.

Good Luck!
You should also check over at vintagemachinery.org Guys there restore/sell
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Thanks guys. I have time so will continue to troll the sites. Thanks for the craigslist and ebay tip. Found one on ebay (Delta Unisaw) but the guy says it is $950 for shipping (Vermont to New Mexico)...ouch.

Budget is about $1000 and no timeline. Not urgent. Will take my time and continue to look. Thanks.