Router liftand a Leigh Jig
I have a JessEm Mast-R-Lift, model 02101 for sale. It is for a Porter Cable 7518 router, the big one. I do not have any sleeve for a smaller router. And the only insert I have is  the one that came with it. I also do not have the insert wrench. It is easy enough to take in and out with a couple  1/4 dowels and a screw driver. Everything works as it should and it is in great shape. 

Asking $200 plus shipping. It is about 1/2 price of a new one.

I also have a Leigh Jig, Model D-1258R-24. It is in great shape. bar for sliding dovetails is missing a plastic piece on one end. There are no cutters that go with this.

Asking $200 for this also plus shipping. It doesn't have the cam locks but again it is about half price of a new one.

Thanks for looking,

Tom

Attached Files Image(s)

(11-29-2017, 07:52 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I have a JessEm Mast-R-Lift, model 02101 for sale. It is for a Porter Cable 7518 router, the big one. I do not have any sleeve for a smaller router. And the only insert I have is  the one that came with it. I also do not have the insert wrench. It is easy enough to take in and out with a couple  1/4 dowels and a screw driver. Everything works as it should and it is in great shape. 

Asking $200 plus shipping. It is about 1/2 price of a new one.

I also have a Leigh Jig, Model D-1258R-24. It is in great shape. bar for sliding dovetails is missing a plastic piece on one end. There are no cutters that go with this.

Asking $200 for this also plus shipping. It doesn't have the cam locks but again it is about half price of a new one.

Thanks for looking,

Tom
I found the insert wrench for the lift and it is at least $100 less than new  for the same feathers and I am surprised the Leigh hasn't been sold At less than 1/2 price for a 24 inch jig.