Shop clean out
EVERYTHING IS NOW SOLD!
(11-30-2017, 04:47 PM)UpstateNYdude Wrote: Clearing out some extra hand tools I will never use and just need out of my way, all prices  INCLUDE SHIPPING!

First box is a some Starrett, GP, and German OD Calipers, a Wixey Height gauge, Sargent VBM 8409 and Sargent adjustable mouth block cleaned and sharpened and various other hand tools that you can see in the picture. Asking $35

Next is a box of 6 Braces of varying sizes and makers from MF, to Stanley, to Craftsman also included is a whole host of auger bits (Irwin, RJ, and various others), drill bits, expansion bits, reamers, a countersink. Asking $45

Next is a box of various hand planes I can't find makers on the two no. 3 sized hand planes and the 3 rabbet planes are mostly parts donors as they are each missing parts, the block planes one is complete and one is missing an adjuster and has a small chip in the mouth. The Stanley no. 3 someone drilled a hole through the knob hole heaven only knows why. Asking $35

I'll take box 1  PM being sent.
I'll take the braces and auger bits, PM sent.
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
I'll take the first box with calipers, dividers etc. PM sent!
I will take box 3 plane stuff 
pm sent
gordon
ALL BOXES ARE SOLD!
I Got My Box Today... 

It was a great value, Thanks.  [Image: yellowyes.gif] 

By the Way.... on a humorous note:

Our mailman said, "Oh my God! That box was so heavy when I went to lift it out of the package cart, it almost pulled me in."  [Image: yellowsmilewinkgrin.gif][Image: yellowlaugh.gif] 

He's a little bitty fella, has been our guy for twenty years, and is kind enough to text the wife that he's on the way with a package too big for the roadside box - and WE have a great big un. He said he'll drive it up to the door and honk... 
It was 7pm and late, he has been running late for the last few weeks.  I guess holiday volume has been killing him.
He wanted to make sure that:
a) We were home, and 
b) it wasn't too late to be coming to the house. 
We are one of the very few that still give our mailman a small gift at Christmas... and he is one of the few that still takes care of the folks on the routes like they should.  (Most would have tossed the yellow "You have a package card" in the box and been on about their business.)
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
Ha, apologize to your mailman for me, I try to condense everything the best I can.
(12-05-2017, 08:38 AM)BrokenOlMarine Wrote: I Got My Box Today... 

It was a great value, Thanks.  [Image: yellowyes.gif] 

By the Way.... on a humorous note:

Our mailman said, "Oh my God! That box was so heavy when I went to lift it out of the package cart, it almost pulled me in."  [Image: yellowsmilewinkgrin.gif][Image: yellowlaugh.gif] 

He's a little bitty fella, has been our guy for twenty years, and is kind enough to text the wife that he's on the way with a package too big for the roadside box - and WE have a great big un. He said he'll drive it up to the door and honk... 
It was 7pm and late, he has been running late for the last few weeks.  I guess holiday volume has been killing him.
He wanted to make sure that:
a) We were home, and 
b) it wasn't too late to be coming to the house. 
We are one of the very few that still give our mailman a small gift at Christmas... and he is one of the few that still takes care of the folks on the routes like they should.  (Most would have tossed the yellow "You have a package card" in the box and been on about their business.)

This is amazing.  Our guy will sometimes literally just lay the package against the mailbox out by the road.... not inside the mailbox.  Not up against the front door... literally on the ground, beside the road, leaning up against mailbox...
(12-05-2017, 01:41 PM)Strokes77 Wrote: This is amazing.  Our guy will sometimes literally just lay the package against the mailbox out by the road.... not inside the mailbox.  Not up against the front door... literally on the ground, beside the road, leaning up against mailbox...

Yeah I get a similar thing besides the slip, instead of leaving it on my COVERED front porch they take the time to walk farther around to my uncovered side porch and leave them there...I'm not sure if they're just trying to ruin my stuff or if they like being a jerk.