Fasteners on line?
Anyone had any experience ordering fasteners on line? I need some staples for my PC, and some pins also for a PC. HD and Lowes here in Chico, CA have a very limited selection, and don’t even carry nails for my Senco. Other PC dealers carry just the guns and but are not interested in service.

Bill
I have had good luck with nailgundepot.com. They have just about everything for nail guns
I've bought nails for my framing nailer on Amazon....cheaper than local and free shipping.

Ed
Went with the Fastener Company, thefastenercompany.com. They had everything I needed.
Bill
(11-30-2017, 07:51 PM)GEB Wrote: Anyone had any experience ordering fasteners on line? I need some staples for my PC, and some pins also for a PC. HD and Lowes here in Chico, CA have a very limited selection, and don’t even carry nails for my Senco. Other PC dealers carry just the guns and but are not interested in service.

Bill

Best help you can get is to specify what fastner you need, if you know a name brand model number. Any info you would need to use if you were standing in the aisle at the SUPER ASSORTMENT FASTENER STORE. Then go Google city. For any one group of items no one place has the selection of exactly what you want, the size, shape, length, angle, that will ultimately work best in your nailer, pinner, stapler.

For giggles you may want to buy a small box each of name brand, and XYZ brand nails for a nailer you have, and shoot them into some hard wood. Make sure XYZ works just dandy with full penetration, and no misfires before you buy the box of 100,000 pieces. Often the XYZ do not preform well even in XYZ nailers.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW