Are there Grizzly Coupons out there?
I may be getting a new jointer for Christmas this year. From what I've read, many of the Grizzly 10% coupons expired in September.

Does anyone know if there are current 10% coupons or if Griz is taking the old ones?

Anyone have one to share?

Thanks!
Hogdriver
(12-01-2017, 12:09 PM)hogdriver Wrote: I may be getting a new jointer for Christmas this year.  From what I've read, many of the Grizzly 10% coupons expired in September.

Does anyone know if there are current 10% coupons or if Griz is taking the old ones?  

Anyone have one to share?

Thanks!
Hogdriver

You are right they all expired back in Sept.  If you sign up with them they sent me a military 5% discount and it expired the end of Nov.  So I hate to tell you but they are all out, however, they are having a great sale on everything.

By the way I worked on those Hogs for a few years but then when I first started I worked on 107's as a sheetmetal man.  First retired in 1999 and then was recalled after 9/11 until I got hurt in 2008 and then I was really retired.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks Arlin. The A-10 is a fantastic weapon system. I hope we get to keep flying them for quite a while. They've been well maintained.

Merry Christmas,
-HD
Thank you to BOTH of you.

Yes
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me