Need wire wheel for Delta 8" grinder.
Have tried a bunch that don't fit and searched the internet. Delta does not list one on its website. Amazon had one but it was discontinued. Help.
What speed? What size arbor? Should be plenty out there.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(12-01-2017, 10:39 PM)Pass Christian WW Wrote: Have tried a bunch that don't fit and searched the internet. Delta does not list one on its website. Amazon had one but it was discontinued. Help.

DeWalt makes them, and Amazon carries DeWalt. 

r2
None of these fit.
(12-10-2017, 09:00 PM)Pass Christian WW Wrote: None of these fit.

Why not?
Go to a welding supply or farm and home supply store. They should have them in the welding section so you can match up what you need.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-10-2017, 09:00 PM)Pass Christian WW Wrote: None of these fit.

Is it an issue with the arbor size?  Do you need a bushing?
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
The plastic bushing may be a "force fit" -- I've had to thread one one a grinder shaft but that makes for a very tight fit and worked well for me.

Some may be very narrow and need washers to space them so the arbor nut will tighten down on them.

More information about why they don't work would help us help you!
Winkgrin
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
As many of us are using wire wheels on 8" grinders that are equivalent to one or another of the grinders Delta has sold over the years, you might want to clarify what your problem is so that we can try to help.
(12-01-2017, 10:39 PM)Pass Christian WW Wrote: Have tried a bunch that don't fit and searched the internet. Delta does not list one on its website. Amazon had one but it was discontinued. Help.

HF had 8" wire wheels last time I was there...worth checking. Pretty sure McMasters would have what is needed also.
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset