Quality Woodworking tools found in So-Cal
Information 
Happy Holidays woodworking enthusiasts, 

I am looking to sell all the tools listed below and am willing to negotiate on the price for bulk purchases. Everything is in great shape. Most of the tools have rarely, if ever, been used (some are discontinued). I am looking to create space in my garage before the end of the year by selling these useful tools. I would like for them to go to good American woodworking homes! I have some original manuals as well if you would like that information. Just let me know!

I live in Simi Valley, CA and a lot of the larger tools may require a pickup truck to haul away. I am more than willing to arrange a pick-up time for serious buyers (I will consider a discount for bulk purchases done before Christmas). This post went live on December 1, 2017.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3540][Image: resize.png]

Please let me know by messaging me what you are interested in and I am sure we can come to a mutual agreement. I really want to be able to put the family car back in the garage. This post went live on December 1, 2017.

I am new to this forum so thanks for understanding. Prices are listed above (negotiable).

Happy Holidays

*This post went live on December 1, 2017*
It may just be me, but I do not see any tools listed. No pictures and no text description of the tools.
(12-02-2017, 12:58 AM)gjohn Wrote: It may just be me, but I do not see any tools listed. No pictures and no text description of the tools.

The new forum software strikes again.

The picture is a png of a spreadsheet of tools and price.

I can only see it in the editor if I am quoting his message. It looks like the OP did it like they were supposed to.
Sigh
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Here ya go:
(12-02-2017, 12:17 AM)socalsunshine Wrote: https://forums.woodnet.net/attachment.php?aid=3540
(12-02-2017, 01:16 AM)iclark Wrote: The new forum software strikes again.

The picture is a png of a spreadsheet of tools and price.

I can only see it in the editor if I am quoting his message. It looks like the OP did it like they were supposed to.
Sigh

(12-02-2017, 09:27 AM)RKMBrown© Wrote: Here ya go:

Thanks,

John