emails
I got another one today,that is two this week.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Going to google groups, then led me to another group (cannot remember the name) and unsubscribed from that group, stopped all the spam emails from that Bryan dude
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I get them every day. What’s strange is my wife gets them and she is not even registered on WoodNet.
VH07V  
(12-07-2017, 03:15 AM)EightFingers Wrote: I get them every day. What’s strange is my wife gets them and she is not even registered on WoodNet.

She must be pretty special then. 
Winkgrin
Laugh
Big Grin
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-04-2017, 07:41 PM)daddo Wrote: Try unsubscribing from Google Groups (Unless you want to be part of a particular group).

This worked for me.

https://support.google.com/groups/answer/46608?hl=en

You can also use your email settings and block certain email accounts or words or phrases.

I've never used Google Groups and I get the emails.
Interesting... I don't use google groups either, hell didnt even know it existed, but there I was subscribed to a woodworking group... I unsubscribed, lets see if this works.
Well, Bye...
(12-07-2017, 09:08 AM)hairy Wrote: I've never used Google Groups and I get the emails.

I didn't either, but like mentioned, I was in the group thing.

It's probably one of those; "you must opt out", instead of; "opt in".