Dovetail Track
Some time ago I thought I saw an extruded dovetail channel like the t-track extrusions but can't seem to locate a source.  I thought it was from R* in their blue color but can't locate it on their site or catalog.  Any guidance toward a source would be helpful.
What is R*, please. Thanks.
      -Howard
(12-05-2017, 10:36 AM)Howard Pollack Wrote: What is R*, please. Thanks.
      -Howard

Rockler
I was looking at that a while back

Never got a good sense where these guys sold, maybe not in the USA?

Fine tools has it, but it could get costy

With the DT and a few screws it would mostly defeat using T Track with clamping tools problems. If you clamp hard the track wants to come up.....Beyond that I am not sure of an advantage over T Track.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(12-05-2017, 10:31 AM)LongLook Wrote: Some time ago I thought I saw an extruded dovetail channel like the t-track extrusions but can't seem to locate a source.  I thought it was from R* in their blue color but can't locate it on their site or catalog.  Any guidance toward a source would be helpful.
Rockler was closing it out awhile ago.  I remember seeing it on the clearance pages of the website.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"