NOS Italian Riffler Rasp & File 5-pc Sets - $25 Shipped USA
What's that I spy? What's that I see?
There'n my stocking next to the tree?
Are those Italian Rifflers, just for me?

"Yes dad, on these you wont to gaze
(Truth be told, you'd bugged us for days)
Now go make something in these holidays."

With great pride I carve and detail,
Glad we didn't pay full retail
With shipping included, by first class mail!

---------------

This holiday, get someone special (or yourself) some NOS Italian rifflers. I have several sets of these five ready to go.

$25/set includes shipping in the USA. If you want multiple sets to give to friends, let me know and we'll do a bulk price. Four are unmarked, and one is Iridium (the left-most in the top-down pic), hence the lower cost compared to some of my other sets with many Iridium or Corradi rifflers. If you want to step up, I certainly can accommodate. 

$20/set includes shipping in the USA. If you want multiple sets to give to friends, let me know and we'll do a bulk price. These are all unmarked, hence the lower cost compared to some of my other sets with Iridium or Corradi rifflers. If you want to step up, I certainly can accommodate. 

PayPal. Twine wrapping not included. Send me a PM if you're interested!

[Image: iTeiKVc.jpg]

[Image: XZzGWAw.jpg]

[Image: 15VAjDG.jpg]

[Image: exJbbRo.jpg]
(12-05-2017, 03:30 PM)JQuacker Wrote: What's that I spy? What's that I see?
There'n my stocking next to the tree?
Are those Italian Rifflers, just for me?

"Yes dad, on these you wont to gaze
(Truth be told, you'd bugged us for days)
Now go make something in these holidays."

With great pride I carve and detail,
Glad we didn't pay full retail
With shipping included, by first class mail!

---------------

This holiday, get someone special (or yourself) some NOS Italian rifflers. I have several sets of these five ready to go.

$20/set includes shipping in the USA. If you want multiple sets to give to friends, let me know and we'll do a bulk price. These are all unmarked, hence the lower cost compared to some of my other sets with Iridium or Corradi rifflers. If you want to step up, I certainly can accommodate. 

PayPal. Twine wrapping not included. Send me a PM if you're interested!

[Image: iTeiKVc.jpg]

[Image: XZzGWAw.jpg]

[Image: 15VAjDG.jpg]

[Image: exJbbRo.jpg]
I do believe I need a set of these. Loved the poem!
PM sent...
Mike B.

One thing is for certain though. Whichever method you use, you can be absolutely certain that you are most assuredly doing it wrong.        Axehandle, 2/24/2016
Do not get in to much of a hurry buddy...  Arlin, 5/18/2022
Apology excepted.  TT. 2/25/20223
I just received my 23-piece set of rifflers from Jordan (JQuacker) last week. I was more than a little pleased with them. The transaction was smooth and the price was more than fair. Should anyone decide to buy a set of rifflers, I highly doubt you will be disappointed.
(12-05-2017, 10:43 PM)thomaskila Wrote: I just received my 23-piece set of rifflers from Jordan (JQuacker) last week. I was more than a little pleased with them. The transaction was smooth and the price was more than fair. Should anyone decide to buy a set of rifflers, I highly doubt you will be disappointed.

Thank you for the kind words!

I got a ton of PMs overnight, thanks folks. Messaged you all back.

As of this writing, with sets set aside for everyone who's messaged, I have 6 sets left which are currently unclaimed. Beyond that, I can make more with the larger curved one being switched out (as it was the last of that style).
(12-06-2017, 04:46 AM)JQuacker Wrote: Thank you for the kind words!

I got a ton of PMs overnight, thanks folks. Messaged you all back.

As of this writing, with sets set aside for everyone who's messaged, I have 6 sets left which are currently unclaimed. Beyond that, I can make more with the larger curved one being switched out (as it was the last of that style).

PM sent.

Bob
P.M. sent.
PM sent

Lonnie
PM Sent

Steve