Bittering agent addition to house paint?
Lol. Thats funny. Our critters do some funny stuff
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

You could add some chain-link fence and a dog house to the back yard?  (Don't forget to add the dog into the dog house.)

It might help the house sell too.  
Big Grin
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
Try a crate for the dog when you are not with it. Our pup enjoys her crate,  and as a matter of fact the door to the crate is open and she is in it right now.
Touch some of my wife's homemade chili on there- dog won't touch it.
(12-12-2017, 09:25 AM)RobertJ25 Wrote: Try a crate for the dog when you are not with it. Our pup enjoys her crate,  and as a matter of fact the door to the crate is open and she is in it right now.

This dog (45lb beagle/basset mix) has broken out of his crate several times.  I actually built them a kennel in the basement which held them fine but his "brother" doesn't do stairs well anymore and since we're moving, that's been taken apart and they are upstairs again.  He's chewed edges of a hallway bench I made, too, but that was in the early days.  I think the window stools were targeted because he can see the driveway from there and waits for my wife to get home.  He's one of these nervous/high energy dogs.  Apparently he was rescued from the WV woods after he failed at being a hunting dog.  He can get all the goodies out of a Kong in no time.

Anyway, I've replicated the new stools and have done a test fit.  I've decided to wait to install them until after they've been picked up by the pet shipper.  Hopefully he stays in his crate on the plane.
(12-07-2017, 09:34 AM)CLETUS Wrote: I've heard tabasco works... but it will probably stain.

Varmint #4 had a thing for chewing his leash while being walked.  I thought Tabasco might work as a deterrent.  It didn't.  He acquired a taste for it.  
Crazy
(12-13-2017, 06:06 PM)Anak Wrote: Varmint #4 had a thing for chewing his leash while being walked.  I thought Tabasco might work as a deterrent.  It didn't.  He acquired a taste for it.  
Crazy

SO you have a hotdog?
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-13-2017, 06:10 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: SO you have a hotdog?

Or a Chihuahua. 
Big Grin
German:

[Image: VamintNo4OPT.jpg]
(12-15-2017, 10:19 AM)Anak Wrote: German:

Mmmm....Digger
Winkgrin
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020