Asking for helpful suggestions in selling my table saw
(03-29-2018, 08:44 AM)greatscott Wrote: Just trying to clarify this post.  Is this actually a for-sale post of your table saw?  I know you list what type of saw it is in the beginning and you were looking for help on where/how to sell it but from this last post, you make it sound like you are indeed trying to sell it on here (as you state the buyer will need a pick-up truck).  If so, make sure you list a price as I'm not sure people are sure what you are trying to sell the saw and out-feed table for.

Good luck with the sale!

Yes.  Want to sell a lot of things -- including the table saw, mobile base and mobile out-feed table.

Price for all is $700.  Original was three to four times that much plus the cost of the out-feed table.

Also have a large woodworking library of many many books and periodicals, including Fine Woodworking #1.
A laid back southeast Florida beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor.

Wink
(03-30-2018, 11:14 AM)FloridaRetiree Wrote: Yes.  Want to sell a lot of things -- including the table saw, mobile base and mobile out-feed table.

Price for all is $700.  Original was three to four times that much plus the cost of the out-feed table.

Also have a large woodworking library of many many books and periodicals, including Fine Woodworking #1.

Guys, lighten up.  Sounds like good value to me, and is a local sale for obvious reasons.  OP mentioned health problems, so cut him some slack here.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thank you for the reply.

Am also very interested in selling to another master craftsman, or one who aspires to be.

Will happily chat about these things and see how it goes, . . . ???

Wink
I wasn’t trying to be snarky. If you read the thread title, and then see 4 pages of posts, that doesn’t exactly say “XYZ table saw for sale $700, Florida, Pickup only”.

I’d start a new thread and title it:

“FOR SALE: Limited Edition Delta 10" Contractors Saw & Accessories, $700, Florida”

Include some pictures too. Stuff doesn’t sell without pictures.

Trhat’s my suggestion to help.
Just sell the darn thing already.......
(03-31-2018, 03:22 PM)med-one Wrote: Just sell the darn thing already.......

Guys, lighten up, please.  OP said he has heath issues.  This is a good deal for someone local.  Deal with it.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
cvillewood's suggestion is a good one. Not everyone reads long or older threads. There very well could be someone here relatively close to you that would be thrilled to have this saw. I am tempted myself but I don't really have the room and it is too much of a detour from my next drive to St Pete (even if I was sure that I could get it in my minivan).
Sigh
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I got a Unisaw in my wife's minivan. There was plenty of room. This saw should fit in yours no problem.
(04-02-2018, 09:17 AM)stav Wrote: I got a Unisaw in my wife's minivan. There was plenty of room. This saw should fit in yours no problem.

New information:

The custom made out feed table is 73 x 36 1/2 x 36 high and on 4" industrial casters.  Thus the probable need for a pick-up truck. 

Sorry to keep dragging this out.

Sorry also for not having photos.

Sincerely,

FloridaRetiree

Wink