A few more cleaned or restored hand planes.
Um, Rick, ahh......if you don't have a need for that Stanley No. 10, I'll take it off your hands. 
Big Grin  

Don't you feel like some hand planes are made from unobtainium?  Stanley No. 40, No. 10-1/2, No. 2, No. 8 are so rare they command an exorbitant price.  You have some very nice planes.  Keep them shiny and the blades sharp.  Good job.
nice jointer
I have a union #8 that is worthy of some rehabbing maybe I will get on that
(12-11-2017, 07:56 PM)Tynyyn Wrote: Um, Rick, ahh......if you don't have a need for that Stanley No. 10, I'll take it off your hands. 
Big Grin  

Don't you feel like some hand planes are made from unobtainium?  Stanley No. 40, No. 10-1/2, No. 2, No. 8 are so rare they command an exorbitant price.  You have some very nice planes.  Keep them shiny and the blades sharp.  Good job.

Thanks, Tynyyn.

Yeah I'd like to have a #2 but the few times I've run across one the price was too much for my budget.
(12-11-2017, 07:55 PM)bandit571 Wrote: Bloody addicting, ain't they?
Confused
Winkgrin

Heh, yeah.
Uhoh
Big Grin  It almost becomes a compulsion if a guy isn't careful. Fortunately (I guess) my hands are going to insist I move on to something else here pretty soon.
(12-11-2017, 08:37 PM)pepper Wrote: nice jointer
I have a union #8 that is worthy of some rehabbing maybe I will get on that

Oh hey, that's not a plane you see every day.
Cool
its got a heck of a bow
set on a flat TS top, the center of the plane is lifted 1/32" or so
More than I can manually sand off, I already tried the sandpaper on the TS-top
Careful milling setup on my Bridgeport kurt vise ... maybe
(12-11-2017, 09:52 PM)pepper Wrote: its got a heck of a bow
set on a flat TS top, the center of the plane is lifted 1/32" or so
More than I can manually sand off, I already tried the sandpaper on the TS-top
Careful milling setup on my Bridgeport kurt vise ... maybe

I can certainly see why you'd prefer the milling option over the sandpaper route.
Uhoh