Old man winter pattern?
Several years ago, I made some scrollsawn, wooden hot plate pads to be used between a hot container and a table or countertop.  The Pattern was the face of Old Man Winter.  I lost the pattern and cannot remember who received the pads as gifts.  Anyone know where I might find a pattern of old man winter?
(12-20-2017, 05:38 PM)humanrace Wrote: Several years ago, I made some scrollsawn, wooden hot plate pads to be used between a hot container and a table or countertop.  The Pattern was the face of Old Man Winter.  I lost the pattern and cannot remember who received the pads as gifts.  Anyone know where I might find a pattern of old man winter?

Get a picture of Bones.That should work.
Laugh
Laugh

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(12-20-2017, 05:38 PM)humanrace Wrote: Several years ago, I made some scrollsawn, wooden hot plate pads to be used between a hot container and a table or countertop.  The Pattern was the face of Old Man Winter.  I lost the pattern and cannot remember who received the pads as gifts.  Anyone know where I might find a pattern of old man winter?

Do you see the pattern here?
(12-20-2017, 09:14 PM)DaveR1 Wrote: Do you see the pattern here?

Not the one I was looking for, but there are some good ideas there.