Czeck Edge Burnisher Blowout
Hey All! Merry Christmas! 

We have East Indian Rosewood burnisher handles that are now on the CITES List. This means we cannot export them without a burdensome amount of paperwork for us and the importer as well. We also do not feel comfortable manufacturing products from woods on the CITES list that are endangered .  

As such I want to liquidate this inventory ASAP. If you would like a burnisher from us, now i a good opportunity to purchase one. 

Thank you!

Cheers, Bob

Bob Zajicek, Owner
Czeck Edge Hand Tool  
Czeck Edge
Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA
Owner Czeck Edge Hand Tool
http://CzeckEdge.com

(12-24-2017, 08:35 PM)Bob Zajicek Wrote: Hey All! Merry Christmas! 

We have East Indian Rosewood burnisher handles that are now on the CITES List. This means we cannot export them without a burdensome amount of paperwork for us and the importer as well. We also do not feel comfortable manufacturing products from woods on the CITES list that are endangered .  

As such I want to liquidate this inventory ASAP. If you would like a burnisher from us, now i a good opportunity to purchase one. 

Thank you!

Cheers, Bob

Bob Zajicek, Owner
Czeck Edge Hand Tool  
Czeck Edge
What is the price on the burnisher? And do you have a picture?

Thanks Richard
https://www.czeckedge.com/collections/scraper-burnisher
These look nice. I just bought the carbon steel version for $30+$6 shipping to Michigan. They have a carbide version also.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(12-24-2017, 08:35 PM)Bob Zajicek Wrote: Hey All! Merry Christmas! 

Merry Christmas to you Bob!

And kudos to you for following the program so promptly.    Lots of folks out there not doing so...
Skip

(12-25-2017, 04:01 PM)Skip J. Wrote: Merry Christmas to you Bob!

And kudos to you for following the program so promptly.    Lots of folks out there not doing so...

Hey Skip, Merry Christmas, nice to see you and thank you for stopping by. I was in Savannah the last several days and am playing catch up on the orders. Should be in pretty good shape by tomorrow. Thank you to all who have taken advantage of this deal! The response has been really good and I will probably extend it thru the coming weekend. 

Y'all have a Happy New Year! 

Cheers, Bob 

Bob Zajicek, Owner
Czeck Edge Hand Tool  
Czeck Edge
Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA
Owner Czeck Edge Hand Tool
http://CzeckEdge.com