Hidden storage in blind corner
I've used the commercial blind corner pullout storage units, but been annoyed that there's still unused space in the corner. I came up with this approach, a set of full-extension drawers on a rolling base that hides in the unused space, and rolled into the opening after the shelves for the commercial unit have been removed.

Attached Files Image(s)

I like that.  Doesn't work for my corner, unfortunately.  We have shelves back in there, which are inconvenient but they work.
How about drawers with a pointy back to match the shape of the corner instead flat back drawers. All space accessible and usable.

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
Foggy, I've seen drawers like that in demo models and the ones I saw had a lot of unused space to the sides. Perhaps that space could be made accessible to the adjacent cabinets. Seems like designs, such as the one op shows, make the most use of the space.
Ray
this design was built to utilize all of the space in the cabinet. When in the "closed" position, the sub-cabinet touches the (in this case) right side of the commercial tray unit and rests flush against the cabinet's right end, as well as flush against the back side of the cabinet and the inside of the cabinet's face frame. The sub-cabinet has no back, so its drawers extend its full depth. The left side of the sub-cabinet matches inside surface of the main cabinet, so it's basically invisible to anyone looking inside the cabinet. Nice place to hide stuff like jewelry and handguns, as they'd never be found by someone burglarizing the residence if not told of the feature in advance, or resident children if they'd never been present when the sub-cabinet is accessed  and could easily be locked in  place by a rod extending from the adjacent cabinet, .The one unfortunate feature is that the subcabinet had to be installed from the top prior to installation of the countertop as its rollers straddle the commercial pullout unit's drawer roller slides attached to the main cabinet's floor.
Smile 
One thought that comes to mind is to access such corners via a cabinet door installed in the adjacent room.
Make it into a wet bar in the adjacent room with a shallow cabinet, with shelves that hinge out of the way, followed by an access panel or drawer into the dead space in the corner.

Or perhaps through the ceiling from the basement room underneath the cabinet. Now that would be secretive.

Just rambling a couple odd ideas that come to my mind and which are probably not very original of themselves. [Image: smile.png]
Ray
(12-26-2017, 10:37 AM)thewalnutguy Wrote: I've used the commercial blind corner pullout storage units, but been annoyed that there's still unused space in the corner. I came up with this approach, a set of full-extension drawers on a rolling base that hides in the unused space, and rolled into the opening after the shelves for the commercial unit have been removed.

So what have you there. Just some random leftover cabinets to utilize in your shop, or are those going to eventually end up in your kitchen?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

In custom kitchen I built for someone, included two blind corner rollouts with my four-drawer addition, owner was delighted.