Brace and bit lot
These are not beauty queens, however (I believe) they are all quality braces that are functional.  As far as I can tell (I'm no expert) the mechanisms all work as they should.  Everything for $60 + shipping from 95405 or arrange SF Bay Area pickup.  Again - these are very well used.

Left to right:
Yankee 2100 with significant finish loss and heavy scratches and dings.
Craftsman with heavy-duty chuck, nice wood pad and grip.
Stanley 811-10 inch with nice wood pad and grip. Some light surface rust that should clean easily.
Can't find maker, but distinctive "alligator" jaw chuck. Significant finish loss and heavy scratches and dings.

More than 30 brace bits ranging from 4 to 12 with some unmarked larger sizes.  Again, not beauty queens, but all have good lead screws and most (I did not inspect each one in detail) seem to have good spurs.

Two adjustable bits that appear to be in serviceable condition.

(12-26-2017, 08:05 PM)matzner Wrote: These are not beauty queens, however (I believe) they are all quality braces that are functional.  As far as I can tell (I'm no expert) the mechanisms all work as they should.  Everything for $60 + shipping from 95405 or arrange SF Bay Area pickup.  Again - these are very well used.

Left to right:
Yankee 2100 with significant finish loss and heavy scratches and dings.
Craftsman with heavy-duty chuck, nice wood pad and grip.
Stanley 811-10 inch with nice wood pad and grip. Some light surface rust that should clean easily.
Can't find maker, but distinctive "alligator" jaw chuck. Significant finish loss and heavy scratches and dings.

More than 30 brace bits ranging from 4 to 12 with some unmarked larger sizes.  Again, not beauty queens, but all have good lead screws and most (I did not inspect each one in detail) seem to have good spurs.

Two adjustable bits that appear to be in serviceable condition.

PM sent.
Good deal on these.