WTB: Incra or Jessem Mast-R-Lift-II router lift
Looking to buy either a Incra or Jessem Incra Mast-R-Lift-II.  About to start building another router table and I've put off not having a router lift long enough.  If you have one your no longer using in your shop, shoot me a PM.  Thanks!
I've not used the Incra lift, but I have used a Jessem, and I'll strongly suggest you look into a Woodpecker as well. They're made in northeast Ohio and are far superior to any lift I've ever used. I won't part with mine, but whole-heartedly recommend them.
(12-27-2017, 04:55 AM)David Knight Wrote: I've not use the Incra lift, but I have used a Jessem, and I'll strongly suggest you look into a Woodpecker as well. They're made in northeast Ohio and are far superior to any lift I've ever used.  I won't part with mine, but whole-heartedly recommend them.

Thanks for the reminder.  I had forgotten about the Woodpecker so if anyone has a Woodpecker PRL-2 lift they would like to part with, I'm all ears (it's for a PC 7518 router).
(12-27-2017, 08:42 AM)greatscott Wrote: Thanks for the reminder.  I had forgotten about the Woodpecker so if anyone has a Woodpecker PRL-2 lift they would like to part with, I'm all ears (it's for a PC 7518 router).

I have this one which is a Rockler/JessEm design.  The one pictured here is not mine, just an random pic I found online, but it is the same model.

I use it with a PC 7518

$150.00

[Image: 25463933688_17801f02a0.jpg]" />
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Piling on to greatscott's post. I'm also in the market for a used Woodpeckers PRL1 or 2 --not interested in another brand as I have the full set of aluminum rings (long story).

The OP has first priority on anything offered.

Thanks, g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
(12-27-2017, 09:42 AM)KLaz Wrote: I have this one which is a Rockler/JessEm design.  The one pictured here is not mine, just an random pic I found online, but it is the same model.

I use it with a PC 7518

$150.00

[Image: 25463933688_17801f02a0.jpg]" />

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to hold out for a Mast-R-Lift-II or a Woodpecker lift.
I sent a pm to KLaz. Hope I'm not cutting anyone in line
Smile
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
No longer looking for a router lift.  No offers on here came up so I ended up getting the Incra Mast-R-Lift II through incramentaltools.com at 10% off.