WTB - Small Air Compressor
Looking for a small compressor for things like tire inflation and brad/stapler driving.  Anybody have anything they are not using and want to part with? 

Thanks.
Where are you located??
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
(12-28-2017, 11:36 AM)CharlieD Wrote: Looking for a small compressor for things like tire inflation and brad/stapler driving.  Anybody have anything they are not using and want to part with? 

Thanks.

I have one from HF - small round one.  I would not buy it again.  It takes forever to get up to 90 lbs.  I have used Bosch's and Dewalt's - I will by one when my little one dies.  The HF is also REALLY loud - B and D's not so bad - still loud but not like HF's.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
(12-28-2017, 09:03 PM)pappy60 Wrote: Where are you located??
I'm in northern New Jersey.
Amazon sells California air. Hd does as well. Super quiet.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Looking for a small air compressor for motor or car tire inflation? I can refer to the 3 gallon or 8 gallon Centra pneumatic air compressor. As a small air compressor, the Central Pneumatic 3 Gallon and Central Pneumatic 8-gallon air compressor are also both good.
Or, you can use the P.I. Auto Store - 12V DC Tire Inflator Air Compressor, Pump 150 Psi. Portable Digital Gauge. Best for Car, RV, ATV,SUV Motorcycle, Bike. With Carry Case.
It is here: https://goo.gl/xY41kp