Gramercy dovetail saw, Iwasaki carving files
Selling a few woodworking items to fund some other tool purchases.  Buyer pays shipping unless otherwise noted or local pickup is available (Peoria, AZ).  Paypal preferred but will also do check or money order (will ship once they clear).

Link to album:  https://www.flickr.com/gp/8298745@N08/WBL20H

First up is a Gramercy dovetail saw with split nut driver.  Doesn't appear to have been ever used although there are a few rust spots on the back of the saw (see pictures).  Details about the saw can be found here:  https://www.toolsforworkingwood.com/stor...search=saw.  Cost $250 new, will sell for $170 plus shipping.

Next up is some new Iwasaki carving files.  I have a total of 7 files (2 are dupes):

8" Flat Extreme Fine Cut (1)
8" Flat Fine Cut (1)
8" Half Round Medium Cut (2)
8" Half Round Fine Cut (2)
8" Half Round Extreme Fine Cut (1)

These sell new from Highland Woodworking for $30-$37 each.  Will sell the Fine and Extreme Fine for $25 each and the Medium Cut for $20 each plus shipping.  If you buy all of them, I'll pay shipping.  Also have Nicholson Type D handles that I'll sell for $3 each (have 7 total) plus shipping.

Next up is a new Doweling Jig (model 07300).  Also comes with 2 bags of dowels from Woodcraft.  Will sell for $30 plus shipping.

Last up is a set of new Woodstock D3780 Gouge Chisel set (7 total).  Will sell for $20 plus shipping.
Dowel jig is sold and the only remaining Iwasaki carving files that remain are:

8" Half Round Medium Cut (1)
8" Half Round Fine Cut (1)
Dovetail saw sold.  All that remains is the gouge set and the 2 remaining files, which are pending sold (awaiting payment).
All sold.  Thanks everybody and Happy New Year!