plane for sale
I have a precision ground Bailey 5 1/4 for sale. The wood is black lacquer, and in great shape. The sole is flat within .0015 and the sides are ground square to the bottom. It is a good candidate for use on a shooting board. The 5 1/4 was really designed for middle aged children to use at school so if you have an inspiring youngster it may also be a good choice..

The blade has been cleaned up to help with lapping of the top. A lot of time they are pitted where the chip braker and blade meet. Anyway it makes sharpening a lot easier. The japanning is about 95% with just one a little spot pictured. Although not rare they don't come up all that often,

Asking $85 plus shipping.

Tom

Attached Files Image(s)

To any who do not know Tom but he does a wonderful and his work is outstanding and I personally think he sells them to cheaply.

So buy with Confidence.
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Ill take it!
(12-28-2017, 06:24 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I have a precision ground Bailey 5 1/4 for sale....  Asking $85 plus shipping.

Hey, Tom... I sent a PM as well, and I haven't heard from you.  Is this still for sale?
(01-07-2018, 09:40 AM)SlashDev Wrote: Hey, Tom... I sent a PM as well, and I haven't heard from you.  Is this still for sale?
I was gone for a couple days and I have PMed you twice since returning. Once  this morning and just now.Yes it is still for sale 

Tom
(01-07-2018, 05:16 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I was gone for a couple days and I have PMed you twice since returning. Once  this morning and just now.Yes it is still for sale 

Tom
Sold