Wood rich and cash poor
It’s not eating anything. Keep it until a project presents itself. We all have a stash.
You could sort out the wood in 20 bd ft project packs and sell it on eBay for about $3.00 bd ft. You would 2.5x your money after eBAy and PayPal fees. BUT, that is work and you will have to figure out how to safely ship it.
In the seatlle area that stock would go for at least $12/bd ft retail. The crappy, narrow, 4/4 stuff with sapwood goes for more than $8/ bd ft. I love walnut and used it in a number of projects over the years, at least before the quality went down and the price went up.

Personally, I'd keep every bit of it for myself, but perhaps in your case, keep 20% of it and sell 80%. A walnut project will come along eventually I'd expect.

I'd suggest putting it on Woodbarter.com and I'd bet you'd get some interest. I wish I could buy some of that, but I expect logistically it would be very difficult.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
Its just such sweet stuff. Air dried, I cut up one of the outer narrow thinner boards and built a jewelry box. It has a deep chocolate color, just gorgeous. I might put 400 bf ft on Craigslist for $5 along with my tablesaw and use the money for a new Sawstop.
Where are you?
Close to Billings.
(01-02-2018, 07:41 AM)Mike7759 Wrote: Close to Billings.

Drats!
Anyone that gives me $6 a bdft for the lot, I’ll bring it to you and throw in the 4x4 and 4x6 cores for free. And I do take credit cards.
Pictures........

6.00 foot I may be interested.
Put some pics. up so we can see the product.
Designed by Ray Charles... Built by Stevie Wonder...
(12-31-2017, 01:30 PM)Mike7759 Wrote: The local lumber store charges $9.40 per board ft for 4/4.

I'm guessing you already tried to sell this lot to the local lumber store and they declined.  Retail lumber prices vary, but it is retail and not wholesale.  Onesy-twosies.  Sort of like trying to buy groceries at a convenience store. 

I think the most instructive aspect here is some good photos of the lumber or not.

Premium grade walnut is wonderful stuff to work with.  Keep it and use it.  Trash grade walnut is virtually useless and valueless except for drawer sides, etc.  Do some google searches on what nice looking furniture can be made out of walnut.