Wood rich and cash poor
that looks like nice wood
Id get those stickers out of there. Surely keep the pile up off the concrete....but keep a tightly stacked pile.....stickering at this point is just introducing moisture fluctuations into each board by exposing each board. 

Stickering is for drying. Your wood should have been dry a long time ago. 
Yes

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

(01-05-2018, 06:14 PM)packerguy® Wrote: Id get those stickers out of there. Surely keep the pile up off the concrete....but keep a tightly stacked pile.....stickering at this point is just introducing moisture fluctuations into each board by exposing each board. 

Stickering is for drying. Your wood should have been dry a long time ago. 
Yes

Yeah, but if it's only "air dry", and is now in an inside environment, it will be drying out again. Maybe from 12 to 8%. So having it on stickers isn't a bad idea. 

And PB beetles don't seem to be interested in heart walnut, that's some of the cool things about it (durable and insect resistant).
Nice score.

Sell some and keep some.

Over the years, I have accumulated a bit of a stash of lumber.
It is nice that on any given project, I can go choose exactly what lumber I want to use 
Smirk
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
(12-31-2017, 01:30 PM)Mike7759 Wrote:  Its all heart wood, no sapwood or live edge. 
Mike

That photo on page two looks like a typical sapwood riddled board that's turned upside down for the photo to hide what's likely to be a mostly sapwood other side.  That stack has likely been gone through and picked several times.
$200.00 for that pile is about half price for the grade and moisture content it likely is.  I was hoping to see FAS grade at minimum.  Its a nice lot of log run "Grandaddy's Barn" walnut, for sure.
There you are. I was expecting you much earlier. There’s one on every thread.