Patternmakers chisels
A set of 10 Buck cranked handled, in-cannel gouges - $300. A set of 10 Buck cranked handled paring chisels plus 4 regular Buck paring chisels - $325. additional pics upon request. I also have two patternmakers vises.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice chisels! Got pics/prices on the vises?
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Can you post pics of the vices? Where are you located?
PM on the crankneck chisel set and 4 chisels for $325.00
I'm having trouble sending you a p.m. from my phone. Please contact me at : the18thcenturycabinetmaker@gmail.com
So we can make arrangements.
Thanks to everyone, chisels are sold pending payment. I will post additional pictures later today. I have about 10 times the items posted so far. It was necessary to sell the items surplus to my needs. There are six Gerstner chests mostly full of chisels, planes, core box planes, and misc. One of the vises is a Victor, the very rare forerunner of the Emmert. There is an additional Emmett, and a clone.

More pics to come.
Paring chisels are sold. Gouged and builders square are still available
Vise pictures are attached. One is an Emmert and on e is the forerunner of the Emmert, a Victor. The Emmert is $500, The victor is $1200. I also have an Emmert clone for $225. All vises are complete with the under the bench hardware. I prefer local pickup for obvious reasons.

Attached Files Image(s)

(01-01-2018, 05:09 PM)Gentleman Jim Wrote: Vise pictures are attached. One is an Emmert and on e is the forerunner of the Emmert, a Victor. The Emmert is $500, The victor is $1200. I also have an Emmert clone for $225. All vises are complete with the under the bench hardware. I prefer local pickup for obvious reasons.

From what I can see in the photo, {which isn't very much} it looks like the Emmert and the Victor were cast from the same pattern...It's the same vise I have on my bench, but the Victor is much more rare.
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Always wondered what the original color was. Rustoleum grey it seems. Thanks